Here’s an update of life in Spiritville currently:
- I am currently #37weekspregnant and awaiting the arrival of our resident alien. I saw my doctor on Wednesday and it seems things are starting to happen, I.e. My cervix is softened and I am 1-2cm dialated…eek this boy might be here by the weekend.
- Having healthy breakfasts, as seen in the picture above, muesli and fresh pressed beetroot, carrot, Apple and ginger juice. Dude loves making fresh juices for us. He randomly decided that he needs to boost my immunity. Love this man!
- Dudie has settled in so well in Grade 2. He seems to be liking his new teacher very much.
- We haven’t quite gotten to scheduling all Dudie’s activities as things have changed, new schedules and time slots etc. We will be reloading his schedule…
- Dudie is swimming in the school gala next week. My kid! At 7years old!
- I am on sick leave until my maternity leave kicks in now…so technically I will only go back to work in the second half of the year.
- I am registering for my final year of my studies. So excited!
- The wait for the resident alien is killing Dude and Dudie. Seems I’m the only patient one at this stage.
- I’m finally catching up on series and pvr’d programmes.
Happy Friday folks!