Charlotte over at Scaredmom’s blog has tagged me in this and now I have to share things with you that I’m not sure how many people know about me…
– Post 11 things about yourself
– Answer the questions given
– Set 11 new questions
– Tag 11 people
1. I love holidays.
think hope that I can sing (somewhat) as I sing all the time for my son, even in public – true story – another shopper said oh sweet – you’re singing a duet with your son???
3. I’m addicted to chocolate.
4. I love good food.
5. I love my son and husband but sometimes they make me go ape shit!
6. I quit smoking on Friday 20 January 2012 at 2pm. Still going strong.
7. I have a very very dysfunctional relationship with my parents!
8. I was told by an expert that I’m 16 kg’s
overweight to heavy for my BMI??? WTF?
9. I wish I had a magic wand.
10. I’m a very paranoid mother. Seriously, I’ll run to cushion his fall.
11. I want to run: Two Oceans in 2013 and the Comrades in 2014?
My Questions answered:
1. If you were to have unlimited funds for a themed birthday party, what would the theme be and why?
A snowy Disneyland crossed with a Construction site and F1 racing. I love snow. Disneyland as I, yes me at the age of 28 freaks out like a 2yr old when I see a fun fair with rides and candyfloss. Construction because my Dudie loves cranes, trucks, buses, tractors and diggers. And F1 racing as I’m a speedster.
2. What is your fantasy job and why?
I have ahem:
Chocolate taster – see random fact no. 3
F1 driver – I love the adrenalin rush
A government employee – I need the flexibility and me time with the fat paycheck
3. What is your ultimate favourite “me” thing to do?
It used to be having my 9pm smoke outside in the garden sitting on my bench and taking stock of what we’ve achieved thus far. I gave up smoking so now I sit there and sip my ice-cold Savanna.
4. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Shoes glorious shoes!!!!!
5. If you were offered an extreme makeover, would you do it – if not, why? If so, what would you change about your appearance?
No, because this is the me that I know. I’m still discovering me. And though it’s not always rosy, I’m getting to know me. I wouldn’t mind a breast lift though. Hehehe
6. Summer or Winter? Why?
Winter, ‘cos I can snuggle up to my Dude and Dudie. Watch movies, drink hot chocolate and wear the most gorgeous cashmere sweaters! P.S. GP has dry winters so if I was still in CPT then I’d say Summer.
7. Have you ever met someone famous? Who and when?
Not that I can remember, so they could have been famous. Hehehe
8. What is your most cherished item?
My little Dudie.
9. What is your greatest fear?
The way that I would die. It’s because no one knows how it’ll end…
10. What motivates or inspires you?
Seriously, my Dude (husband). I now see the trend of how he’s been giving me pep talks (for 11yrs) before I feel down.
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own!?
Last time I checked 26 pairs (2months ago and this was after I gave away 2 black bags full – I’m not kidding – my Dude forced requested me to donate them as they’re just there). Since then I have purchased 4 new pairs.
My 11 questions for you:
1. Do you have a role model? If yes, why did you choose him/her?
2. What type of relationship do you have with your parents?
3. Do you parent the way your parents did?
4. Are you a leader/follower?
5. Favourite Music?
6. What do you prefer: Spouse’s morning breath or baby first poo nappy?
7. What could you not live without besides your kids?
8. Do you have real friendships?
9. Share one thing that no one knows about you
10. What would be your ideal holiday?
11. Tell us anything/maybe it’s something you’ve always wanted to say
Now, I’m new to the blogging but have been reading blogs for a while. I must admit I do not follow or comment regularly but I’ll tag:
2. Dear Max
3. ZA to CH
6. Anyone else wanting to particpate as I have a sh&t load of work and really should not be blogging right now but ather catching up on work… sigh… sigh